Personalized Safety Training
"OSHA recordable loss, call FOS"
Fenton Occupational Safety
Consulting & Training
For all your safety consulting and training needs!
Working to improve safety both at home and at work for over 20 years.
- Member of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) since 2004.
- Served twenty years on a Plant Safety Committee (four as chairperson, my final four as an advisor to the committee) for an electric utility company that is recognized for excellence in its field as well as its commitment to safety.
- Served six years on a Regional Safety Committee that oversaw the activities of Plant Safety Committees in two states.
- Advanced Safety Certified in June 2004 through The National Safety Council.
- Certified in February 2006 as an Occupational Health & Safety Technologist by The Council on Certification of Health, Environmental and Safety Technologists.
- Instructed root cause analysis and problem solving techniques, Approved OSHA 501 Trainer for General Industry in November 2008.
- Recipient of Xcel Energy's "2005" Individual Achievement Award of Excellence for work done in improving overall safety at Xcel Energy's High Bridge Power Plant.
- Recipient of Xcel Energy's "2007" Team of Excellence Award for work done by the Plant Safety Committee in improving overall safety at Xcel Energy's High Bridge Power Plant.
"Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it".
Seth Godin - Author, entreprenur & agent of change